Prerequisites for Events2HVAC
Microsoft .NET Framework v3.5 SP1 (needed for Events2HVAC 1.3.x and higher, SQL Express 2008 R2)
Microsoft .NET Framework v4.0 (needed for Events2HVAC 1.3.1-1.3.7 if using Window 2003)
Microsoft .NET Framework v4.5.2 (needed for Events2HVAC 1.3.1 and higher if using Windows 2008 R2 or higher)
Prerequisites for SQL Server Express 2008 R2
Microsoft Windows Installer 4.5 (needed for SQL Express 2008 R2)
Windows Powershell 1.0 (needed for SQL Express 2008 R2)
SQL Server Express
If you plan to install the free version of SQL Express to host Events2HVAC data, please select and install one of the options below based on your computer. Refer to this video, Installing Prerequisites to guide you throgh the process.
Microsoft SQL Express 2008 R2 w/ Management Tools (32 & 64 bit)
- SQLEXPRWT_x64_ENU.exe (64 bit)
- SQLEXPRWT_x86_ENU.exe (32 bit)
Microsoft SQL Express 2012 w/ Management Tools (32 & 64 bit)
- ENU\x64\SQLEXPRWT_x64_ENU.exe (64 bit)
- ENU\x86\SQLEXPRWT_x86_ENU.exe (32 bit)
Microsoft SQL Express 2014 w/ Management Tools (32 & 64 bit)
- ExpressAndTools 64BIT\SQLEXPRWT_x64_ENU.exe (64 bit)
- ExpressAndTools 32BIT\SQLEXPRWT_x86_ENU.exe (32 bit)
Prerequisites for the JCI MSEA Device Interface
This is the web services API component needed for communication to the MSEA network.
Johnson Controls MSSDA (v4.0) (must be used with 32-bit version of E2H only)
Prerequisites for Events2HVAC – BACnet Ethernet Only (Not BACnet/IP)
There are two modes of operation when using the BACnet interface in Events2HVAC: BACnet/IP (Annex J) or BACnet Ethernet (IEEE 802.3). For BACnet Ethernet there are a few limitations.
- Only the 32 bit version of E2H software is supported when using BACnet Ethernet (BACnet/IP can use 32 or 64 bit)
- You must load WinPCap on the Events2HVAC server.